1/2 inch X 24 elements
The BT 161-224 is a disposable static mixer with a bell mount cartridge attachment and a stepped discharge outlet.
This plastic static mixer has a bell housing or bell mount cartridge attachment and is used with 200, 400 and 600 cc cartridges or meter mix machines. Inside the casing is a 24 section element that fits very tightly to eliminate any adhesive bypass during mixing. Designed for mixing ratios of 1:1, 2:1; this ensures a complete mix for epoxies, polyurethanes, silicones and methyl methacrylates. BTmix sells these motionless mixers for low viscosity materials in assembly, meter mix machines, concrete repair, carbon fiber applications and potting.
- Designed for large volume dual adhesive cartridges
- Bell housing connection: 0.657 in/18.7mm
- Mix ratios: Works best with 1:1, 2:1
- Retaining nut: 7/8-9 thread or 7/8-14 thread
- Casing: Polypropylene
- Element: High strength Polyacetal
- Nordson 7701010
- TAH 161-224